View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:52 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Helmaverse League International

Sherman - Holy clutch Batman! Sherman you are the king. Lil'Helm has been experimenting with software to get us some temporary cards for a few designs and has actually done an excellent job for a guy with absolutely no card art experience. We were worried about using scratch paper versions as the other family members probably wouldn't draft anyone that didn't have a card.

But this is quite amazing of you to do for us. That card will definitely work for our tournament. We bow to your greatness Sherman. Bring on the Avalanche!

A3n- That's awful. I'm so sorry that you've run into this computer hard drive issue. I really hope that you didn't lose anything important, and trust me, heroscape templates aren't important in real life.

I seem to take my heroscape friends for granted. I disappear from the site for months on end and always selfishly hope that everyone will be in the same spot they were when I left. Unfortunately life happens to all of us and games must take a backseat. I hope you and your family are doing OK out there in the real world.