View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2019, 06:08 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Settling Line of Sight Rules for Double Spaced Figures

@Dr.Goomonkey I agree with your logic in the example you pointed out if we are ruling that the one exception to the green dot not being able to see through your own body is being able to see through your own head.

From a thematic standpoint, however, it's still somewhat hard to accept. I would think that the spirit of the rule is that in order for a figure to see behind himself he would need to flip his base since one typically cannot turn his head all the way around.

It's why I like my 180 degree facing interpretation since you can typically turn your head side to side but to see behind yourself you would need to turn around or flip. It's also why I thought hasbro specifically pointed out that Q9 cant see behind himself but could see to the side if the shoulder pads arent blocking. Also in the instruction booklet via pictures, they frequently demonstrate line of sight as requiring you to get behind a figure you are aiming with to determine if the attack is possible.

One other thing to consider is the placement of the green dot on the card. If you could see anywhere from the head, I think they would have placed the dot in the center of the head instead of towards the front.