View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverName View Post
My first post since March 13th, 2015...

Please forgive my ignorance and this long post. I last played heroscape almost a decade ago with my young son. I am interested in playing again and helping my FLGS by being an ambassador for the game, in prep for the new version in August. I already teach games at the store. My plan is to re-learn the game and build a couple of demo armies and terrain sets I can transport to teach.

1) I need to catalog my old collection to see what I have. I imagine there a spreadsheet or program that can help with that; what do you recommend?

2) Once I know what I have, I can try to figure out good intro scenarios to demo/teach the game. I know that will depend on what I can build, but if you have some starting place for me, I’m all ears.

Thanks 🙏
As you say, I think the answer to 2 will depend on the answer to 1. But you'll probably want to keep it small, but also have a nice-looking map with LoS blockers. Once you have your terrain sorted out, let us know and you'll get recommendations for cool-looking maps.

I look forward to hearing updates about how this is going for you. Thanks for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =