View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2010, 10:20 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: Hero Proxy/Token Project (with Battlemat added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I remember working on that map - it's a crazy one.
I had a chance to try out "Recruit the Batman" and played about 5 games. Speaking from the heroes' perspective, I was spanked like a naughty child all five times. Some of the tactics I tried simply didn't work. Despite being brutal, this scenario is such a blast to play. I'll keep plugging at it, but the last game I decided to push past Round 10 to see if I could even win. Nope, but at least I made it to the Batman phase.

One factor in my results was that Catwoman was rolling some wicked dice. I really chuckled when I noticed she has 9 lives. And during the first game I played, Batman was zapped with four wounds at the door before he could knock it down. He got revenge in the second game with 6 wounds to the door in one blow. BAM!

I think it would be funny if I finally won the game as the heroes, and Batman's final words were, "Y'know, you could've just rung the doorbell."

I haven't been able to play Heroscape as much in the past 1-1/2 years as I'd like, but it's such a joy to finally have a reason to dust off my Marvel figures and add so many more. When I do get some gaming in, I can now see myself playing the Superheroes as much as regular 'Scape.

Last edited by davidlhsl; July 31st, 2010 at 10:28 PM.