View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
@kolakoski

I mean... you do you.

We can play anything we want at home obviously but if Heroscape has a sanctioned way to play, that is the game. Everything else is house rules. This is coming from someone that has made over 300 customs and who does support customs quite often. What we are doing is homebrew.

What Renegade puts out, is officially heroscape. We don't own it. Much like any other hobby that is on the market now, we are slightly at the mercy of what comes out. Probably best to look at it in a positive light if possible instead of trying to look down at it. The current release isn't for me, but that has more to do with the fact that I'm getting out.
Yep. So many people can do customs, not putting C3V down, they have made some really interesting units for sure, but I personally feel a fair percentage are not priced as well as they should be. I'm glad there is now "official" channels and the game is being produced again. If anything I'd love Craig/Grungebob to at least advise Renegade about future balancing of units, as they designed a ton to begin with.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."