View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker
Re: Season 3 of Deadliest Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
Thank you for introducing this series to me! It's like the greatest I have seen in recent times. (Fringe aside)

Really looking forward to all the epic battles, and maybe the back for blood special where all the top play royal rumble.

P.S: It's gonna be a one-sided battle between zombie and vampire since the vampire is the ultimate human hunter, but his powers such as hypnotize and blood sucking do not work against the zombie.
I have to disagree. The zombie has no set goal and no intelligence. It's just a kill and hack monster who eats only to survive. The vampires not only possess intelligence but also kill for revenge, cruelty, et cetera. They wouldn't try to hypnotize a zombie but they could turn into a wolf or bat and tear him apart. If things get ugly they could shift into their green mist shape.
All in all, I think the zombie's lack of intelligence and the vampire's excess intelligence will seal the deal here.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'