View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2014, 08:36 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
A while ago, there was that competitive units group. Seems like in addition to making poor guys better we could take the edge off some of the guys in the restricted list, maybe by just changing the point cost on some of them. If the Mass were 100 pts each, that would slow them down a little bit.

I know we don't like to mess with "official" scape at the October event so maybe this isn't the time for it. But if the "Dallas group" agreed on using the competitive unit adjustments that would open up some new builds and it would almost be like getting new figures again. Then we wouldn't have to use the restricted list anymore but we would still see some of the change it is intended to create. Just an idea for you guys to consider.
Yeah, this is a good idea for an event. We've been using CUC cards in the Richardson Open for a few years and it's worked out well. Running a tournament with the points delta changes that are on this site could also work. I'd be down for trying that out.

That said, the restricted list is as far as I think we should go for NHSD. I don't want to trick things up too much (some already think the restricted list is too far).

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".