View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:51 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

I'm cool with Rolling Rumble - encourages some people to speed up games and others to slow down. Only thing is we need strength of schedule somehow the top ranking criteria, and that seems hard to calculate in rolling rumble and would be the most difficult thing to decide. How would you rank the following people?
  • 6-2, 4 W-L Difference, 75% winning percentage, 24 SOS (total of opponent's wins), 15 SOS-Dif (total of opponent's W-L Difference), 66.66% SOS% (average of opponent's winning %)
  • 5-1, 4 W-L Dif, 83.33% winning, 21 SOS, 14 SOS-Dif, 77.77% SOS%
  • 5-0, 5 W-L Dif, 100% winning, 19 SOS, 16 SOS-Dif, 80% SOS%
  • 4-0, 4 W-L Dif, 100% winning, 12 SOS, 8 SOS-Dif, 66.66% SOS %

As for multiple formats at the same time, I am not quite a fan of. You could make some things optional like C3V/SoV or CUC cards, but I would not recommend C3G (comics). You could optionally have a second event after the main event (which could start the same time the semi-finals of the main event) so maybe people who are not in the top 4 could opt to play a secondary format for a couple of rounds.