View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: B96's Maps-Revised Highland Road Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
B96, I too am playing this for my next battle report. The match was played and I loved the map! (More will be provided with the report).

However I just realized we fudged the start zones, which may have actually changed the game!
Thanks! Yeah It probably didn't matter all that much(My primary concern was ZBombs) Although this way it's easier to get up the hill on the right, which allows you easier Glyph access.

I could use some advice, Which version of Swamp Highway do you prefer?

Thoughts?
I like the bottom one the best and the top one the least. It may be partly due to the fact that I don't like using the Hive as an obstacle, but...