View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 4 Posted

Game over between me and IS. This game was either going to be a 2-3 round game or 6-8 rounds, and when IS took the hill opposite me I knew it was going to be a long one. I was able to hold Wannok, which let me hold my ground. IS played it well though, using Cathar on an init switch to stage an assault. He didn't get initiative despite Dagmar, but Nerak and the DCs failed all their attacks, and Nerak took 2 Braced Spears wounds. But the Cathar fell shortly after that, taking Nerak with them, but MBS and the rest of my Deathchasers were enough to finish off the heroes.