View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:45 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Please forgive me a moment while I vent. Sure Revdyer PM'ed me on the 5th, and yes Firemaster PM'ed me TODAY, (the 6th), and asked but I still find it pretty offensive that there would be a consensus to "go ahead" and create the books without giving practically ANY time to respond. That's just my feeling on things. I already have all the data needed to create books as far as synergies and whatnot on a database, I was just waiting for scans to be able to know how they integrated themselves into the game with the other units.

It kinda killed the joy of the wave release for me entirely.
It wasn't a general consensus. It was my decision. So if you want to be upset with anyone about it, its on me, not on anyone else, especially not Firemaster I gave him the okay to do it.

I wanted to get the threads up fast before everyone else decided to start making their own discussion threads for the units. The whole point of the Books (as I see it) is to have a central location to talk about the units and cut down redundant threads, I was just trying to get them up as quickly as possible.

I apologize for killing the joy of this wave for you, that was not my intention.
I guess at this point, the most irritating part is that they are NOT complete books due to Firemaster having to research synergies when I already have them. But that pretty much means nothing seeing as how I do not have the ability to edit any of them.

I will not continue this discussion out of respect for admins, the scapers community, and the positive nature of the site.
And though I completely understand the intention of the books for lack of clutter, I am still highly offended.