Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2014, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seattle just isn't that good this year. That's the unfortunate reality for them.
I reality the Seahawks won a lot of games early on last season that could have gone either way. It wasn't until the playoffs that they started to look like a dominating team. This year they are just not quite finishing things off in those marginal games. There really is that fine of a line in the NFL between looking like a great team and a mediocre team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
The 'boys do look good, but they have looked good in October many times before.

They are a power running team because of that O-line so maybe that will change their December/January fortunes.

Murray has a history of injury and Romo still acts like his back is factoring into his decisions. Losing either one of them knocks the wheels clean off this wagon.
I don't think losing Murray would be as devastating. The way the line is blocking could make a lot of good RB look great. The fact that they are actually calling running plays and Romo has lost the right to audible out of everything means he has less chances to get hurt or ROMO-ize a game...which has resulted in winning.

This season

Romo pass attempts >32 ... record 1-1 (Which coincidentally the last few years the Cowboys are a .500 team)

Romo pass attempts <32 ... record 5-0

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.