View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:45 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Filthy creates figures with Green Stuff

Its very easy just time consuming. Making squads llike sacred banf or heavies or anything over $18 its worth it i you have the time but stuff like wave 1 stuff your better buying.

Filthy try peeling the two molds apart once cold and it should not distort your mold. I'll do this tonight and take pictures to show you what I mean. It just seems like the vaseline will force you to clean up after each mold.

Did you like the gale force 9 greenstuff? Never tried it I only know the games workshop type strip and Im not to please on how it becomes grainy when it gets old or the fact the middle is wasted. Ill show you in a picture.