View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2023, 03:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Estivara C -> B+

C feels really low for Estivara. She's an 80 point Taelord for one of the best squads in the VC meta. Chris Perkins's Quahon build in 600 point VCheese is running her, and she's a meaningful piece in the army in certain matchups.

I don't think she's the optimal build for Spiders at more standard point totals, but I think you could easily run a build like Estivara, Quahon, Spiders x4, Raelin at 510 and not notice the competitive difference relative to the more standard 520 point build with one more squad of Spiders and the Marro Warriors. A build like that could easily win a cheese event, and Estivara would be contributing, so I think C is way too low. I think you could even argue higher than B+, but I'd need to see more results.
I've felt this way for a long time...maybe I'll just have to play her more in events to prove a point (though that means I actually have to win to prove the point haha)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22