View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:26 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

A number of people have asked about our Brooklyn Gang of Four's GENERALSCAPE game, which has been postponed four times (after I've waited ten years to set it up). It is finally scheduled for next month, no matter how many can or cannot show up. Previously, I've wanted to get all of us in there. It should be happening September 21. We'll be using my own scenario (Battle At a the original Thomun's Wellspring), with the custom general army cards by ScaperDad and my Valkril. For details, see ScaperDad's thread in Custom Figures and my thread in Custom Scenarios as well.

Archkyrie Generals will finally be on the table! Yay! And yes, vydar and Einar are working with Utgar, as originally conceived in Scape back in the day, before so many Utgar army cards were issued that he overwhelmed everyone else.

Last edited by chas; August 28th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.