View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Peoria Casual Play for National HeroScape Day (Illinois)

Okay, I'm back from my trip and starting to catch up with the backlog of work that piled up.

I've updated the first post and will continue to do so as we make decisions on formats and the like.

Ryougabot - Interesting idea on the Tart system. That would be interesting to try out, but I think for open gaming we'd be better off sticking with people bringing their own army and maybe a few spares.

Briaka - Thanks for letting me know about the confusion at "Just for Fun." I called them yesterday to set things straight. Everything is good to go.

Some ideas in regards to maps:
1) I thought it might be fun to run some 4 player team maps.
2) It might be nice to have one 3 player map/scenario in case we have an odd number of attendees so that no one has to sit out.
3) I'd love to see actual scenarios rather than just "kill the other guy." If anyone finds the time and can go scrounging around for cool, well tested scenarios, I'd love to give some a try. You might start by looking through articles featured in the Codex.
4) Start posting any map ideas you would like to play on to this thread.