View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
You know, something I just noticed today ... I can't get the list of units to scroll up on my phone (Android G2, 2.3.4). If I finger-drag the list, it goes up one screen, then stops. No amount of finger-dragging will do anything more. Except if I finger-drag sideways to go to one of the other tabs (doesn't matter which one), then come right back: then I can finger-drag up one more screenful. Then I'm stuck again until I switch away and switch back.

Weird. Hope I'm describing it understandably.
The only issue I see is that if I try to start scrolling down the list from the bottom edge of my screen, I get a thin blue flash all along the bottom edge, and it doesn't scroll at all. If I start from anywhere above that, it scrolls fine. Other web pages scroll fine if I start in that region, until I reach the bottom of the page, and then the same thing happens. My guess would be that the browsers are detecting that the Mythacle page is at the bottom, unless I start scrolling from somewhere unequivocally within the army list, if that makes sense. Maybe your browser or phone is having an issue with that distinction?

Android - Samsung Galaxy Nexus S 3 - 4.0.4; happens using both Dolphin Browser HD 8.5.1 and stock browser 4.0.4-i535vralf2

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs