View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:15 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!
WarbandScape - Morale, Leadership, and More

My goal with WarbandScape is to make a fun game that expands upon and reworks parts of HeroScape to make it more in line with a more traditional wargame, but still have it feel like the classic game in (what I view as) the most important ways.

I’m releasing this project now because I feel like the game mechanics are in a good state, and most of my adjustments are now shifting towards balancing the current units. With my shift towards balancing, perfection is the enemy of progress, so I want to get this mod out there for anyone it appeals to, and together we can steer it into something that is both fun and has a healthy competitive meta.

I intend for this thread to be a place for people to discuss their WarbandScape battles, suggest better rules text/wordings, submit designs for undeveloped figures, and to ask me any other questions regarding WarbandScape. I will also post big announcements here if anything comes up. If this project becomes popular enough, I will split these topics into separate threads.

Anyone is also welcome to send me a pm regarding WarbandScape if you’d rather not reply on this thread!

Google Drive Folder containing all the rules, cards, and reference documents.

I look forward to seeing what the rest of you all do with this project!

Last edited by blast_shark; January 6th, 2024 at 12:46 PM.