View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2023, 08:11 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Quick Votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Jezabella - I am in agreement with Scytale regarding both powers. The only other thing that eats at the back of my brain is the name Jezabella sounds like it's trying to invoke the name Jezebel which is a name with very loaded connotations. I would recommend against this. I would be hesitant to upvote that name at a final vote even if I liked everything else about the unit.
Considering there's a feminist news site that goes by that name, I think it's fair to say that women have retaken ownership of "Jezebel," much like the LGBTQ community embraced the word "queer," which used to be a slur.