View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:02 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hmmm, I like it. That's a good point. We'll have to see when it gets closer. Heck, I remember thinking about Zelrig affecting my army choosing at the end of last year when we thought we'd get them. But we all know that didn't happen. I am looking forward to seeing what the new stuff will do. There is so much we haven't seen of the new stuff like most of the wave with sir dupuis and a couple of heroes from Aquilla's Alliance. I lvoe new figures adn seeign what they will do to the game.

Also, where are the stats for Zelrig'sa special attack? It's been so long since I've looked at them I've forgotten where they are. Could you post a link if it's not too much trouble? Thanks!

Edit* Ah nevermind, found it. It's at the offical website. What a great article. I hope they make more of them.
http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...nity/Designers