View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2008, 10:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLouisBear
I want to love these guys; but my set must be cursed. I cannot seem to roll any defense dice for them. Every time I draft them, they swoop in only to be gunned down by ranged units, outfought by some brawler, or even whipped by support units. I've lost a whole unit to original Raelin for goodness sake.
Sorry to hear that - if you can't roll shields with six or seven defense dice, your armies must collapse like a house of cards on a regular basis.