View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:34 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

I like the substracting defense dice part of the SA.
Attack 2 on -1 defense is less efficient statically than simple attack 3 (only against squad figure with 1 defense are the odd to kill the figure equals (75%), in all other case attack3 do more damage and have more chance to kill a squad figure statistically) but a lot more efficient than an simple attack of 2.
I guess 3 attacks of three would have been over the top for the price, considering the bonding and the aura, and 3 attacks of 2 would have been often useless.
For me it is a good power for this figure, gameplay wise.

Thematically, I also like the reason behind this -1 defense being her swiftness. She caught them off gard and too quickly to protect them well. You can also say that she try to strike at the least protected place, as all good assassin would do (hence the precise personality, I may add)

Only thing I don't really understand thematically, is why a more frail she-snake would give a defense bonus to the big guy armoc viper. I think an attack bonus would be more viper-like. But maybe in the viper society showing weakness in front of a she-snake is very shamefull, thus making the guys stand harder on their foot tail in her presence.

Whatever, I like her as she is now !