View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 12:37 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Hobbit:Unexpected Journey scape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
You should check out the HoME threads under Misc custom projects. They're making a ton of high quality lord of the rings customs.

Other than that, Orcrist should probably say: When Thorin rolls attack dice for a normal attack, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When attacking Goblins, Thorin instead adds 2 automatic skull to his roll.

Oakenshield should say: Instead of rolling defense dice normally, Thorin may use Oakenshield. When defending with Oakenshield, reduce Thorin's defense by 4. After rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if Thorin would receive wounds, then you may negate those wounds and roll defense dice again. Oakenshield can be used twice per attack.

Those aren't perfect, but they're much better than what's on the card. I didn't read the rest of them, but will check them out. I feel you about the no recognition.
Thanks man! The oken shield esspecially seems to need revamping I'll see if I can change that...

EDIT

you mean like this?

I don't think I can change orcrist, I barely have enough room as it is.

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; January 24th, 2013 at 12:51 PM.