View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
Hey Auggest, I've got a question about the Heroscape flagbearers your selling. Do they come with the special matching colored D-20 die, like when you buy them brand new? Or is it just a standard D-20 die?

Thank you for your time.

Master of Disaster
They will have the correct dice (including the d20), bags and card and should be complete except for packaging and any directions. If for any reason they aren't it will be very clearly labeled in the TITLE so you can miss it. There's nothing up on the site like that now but for example I had some Calvery units recently that had the lances hot glued by the person I got them from (He told me up front). The item entry read "Templar Cavalry squad (3 figs) ***See Note in Description***" then in the description it stated more clearly what was the issue.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames