View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Bank Shot

Mike: “David, where are you?”

David: “I’m sitting next to you, Mike! I guess these yummy goodies piled in front of me has me covered.”

Mike: “Oh, there you are. Hey, we’re on the air! Sports Fans, we’re back. I’m Mike, and sitting behind this pile of something is David. Hey, these look like those things I see in Chinese buffets.”

David: (knocks some out of the way where he is visible) “Right you are, Mike! These are crab rangoons, and I looooooovvvvvve crab rangoons!”

Mike: “Wow, but why did you get so many?”

David: “So I’ll have a life-time supply! I did have to create a distraction, but I managed to escape with the entire tray of these crispy and yummy treats! Sure, they’ve put out an APB on me, and I’ll never be able to show my face in any Asian restaurant establishment, but I’ve made off with enough of this loot to last me for the rest of my life. Pretty clever, huh?”

Mike: “When did you have time to do this today? We’ve been tied up all day in prep work, and we ate in the cafeteria.”

David: “Oh, I didn’t do this today. I did this three weeks ago!”

Mike: (gulps) “Three weeks? But these have probably spoiled by now, as I think the cream cheese they put inside these things are quite perishable.”

David: “Uh oh!” (cracks one in half, smells, and makes a sour face) “Well, poo! It seemed like the perfect crime!”

Mike: “David, you should know that crime does not pay.”

David: “No it doesn’t.”

Bob: (enters) “Hey, guys! The battle’s about to begin, so good luck with the broadcast. I noticed these delicious looking crab rangoons when I passed the control room, and I hope you’re fine with sharing it with your good old buddy and co-worker, Bob!” (grabs a handful and pops one in his mouth)

David: “Uh, Bob.”

Mike: “Too late, I’m afraid.”

Bob: (face turns green as he bolts out of the studio)

Mike: “We do have health coverage, don’t we?”

David: “Yep. I hope he can make it to the emergency room in time before he spews.”

Bob: (off camera)

David: “Guess not. I would’ve thought that all the Burt’s Beer he drinks would’ve built an immunity. Let’s get to the battle.”

Team Count Vertigo vs. Team Sandman

Spoiler Alert!

Bracket Updated