View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Could someone please tell me...

I bought the Marvel Set when it first came out and shortly thereafter Master Set 1 & 2, but honestly thought getting all the packs were a waste of money (my mindset was I was paying $25 for ~20 figures and terrain, so why would I pay $12 for only 5-7 figures). However, once I started going on the sitis and was preparing to go to my first tournament - NHSD 2009, I decided to buy a bunch of packs. Luckily my local Walmart had uniques of wave 5-7 and all of waves 8-9 in stock, as well as some reprints of wave 2. I was exited to get 3 squads of 4th and 10th as my first multiple commons, as I read up on the Heroscapers rankings and those were the best. Also, as many people have mentioned, Wave 9 was the "most complete wave" since wave 2 - not necessarily the best figures, but where there heroes went great with the squads in it, it helped out previos waves (gladiators, Atlaga), attempted to change the metagame (Repulsers & Protectors), and had some units everyone had been clamoring for (Dwarves, Ullar Kyrie, Braves), and therefore Wave 9 is where I started "collecting them all" buying one pack of heroes and multiple of each common in a wave.