View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09

If it's on a Saturday after 3:00PM, I can host it.

The trailer park I'm in now (financial circumstances have me living with my parents again) has a clubhouse that can be rented for a deposit of $120. We get the deposit back if we clean the place when we're done - sweeping up, wiping the counter tops, a quick mop (I think, might not have to mop).

The room could easily hold 40 people and the tables for them to sit at, so it's great for our needs. I also have a decent amount of scape and would be able to set up several maps.

We'd have the room all day, I can check to see how late we can go, but I'm pretty sure it's fairly open. There's also a full kitchen with fridge, so snack placement and storage are very easy.

The only downside is that I have no money and someone else or multiple someones would need to provide the deposit.