View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Star Wars A-Z of Custom Created Characters and Links

I'd like to thank PochoMan for his incredible work and dedication for building 99% of this thread. Unfortunately, PochoMan was forced to step down as the updater of his original A - Z Thread and I volunteered to clone it and take over. So, although I update this thread, it is PochoMan's project and we are incredibly grateful for it. Thanks, PochoMan!

Charater will be listed Alpha-Numeric by Character Name, "TNT" or "Trial", then by creator.

ADDING CUSTOMS TO LIST
NEW CHARACTERS
Code:
Name (Alias) [color=see list]Faction[/color]:  (YourName)
Example
Code:
Admiral Ackbar Rebel Alliance:  (GreyOwl)
Admiral Ackbar Rebel Alliance: (GreyOwl)

EXISTING CHARACTERS
Code:
Name:  (YourName)
Example
Code:
Admiral Ackbar:  (GreyOwl)
Admiral Ackbar: (GreyOwl)

Factions (List adopted by GreyOwl as the standard)
Black Sun, C.I.S., Dark Side, Galactic Alliance, Galactic Empire, Galactic Republic , Hutt Cartel, Jedi Order , Light Side, Mandalorian, New Jedi Order, New Republic, Old Republic , Rebel Alliance, Sith Empire, Sith Order, Sith Witch, Yuuzhan Vong
Code:
Black Sun, C.I.S., Dark Side, Galactic Alliance, Galactic Empire, Galactic Republic , Hutt Cartel, Jedi Order , Light Side, Mandalorian, New Jedi Order, New Republic, Old Republic , Rebel Alliance, Sith Empire, Sith Order, Sith Witch, Yuuzhan Vong
Please feel free to PM me with any Questions or Comments.
NOTE: Your PM may be used as a Quote in the posting so others who may have the same Idea, Question, and or Comment.

Last edited by Balantai; April 4th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.