View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2012: Pick Your Poison!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Okay, there's more information in the OP. I have banned the Rechets of Bogdan, Marro Hive, and Kato Katsuro alltogether. I can't think of any other units that need to be banned, if something comes to mind let me know.
Sure those are bad, but honestly, there are still enough other bad units. This format doesn't seem like much fun by battling with someone elses horrible army against your own horrible army. If your goal is to see lesser played units in action, then just make it a banned list tourney, like what happened in Beast of the East last august.
That is not my goal. Pick Your Poison is a very popular format and I think it will be a ton of fun. I have to ban those units to avoid broken armies.
I get that, but there are still extremely awful armies you could make.
Maybe you should add another factor like,

Each army must have at least 3 of the same common squad, or
Your army may only contain X number of units rated C+ or lower.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments