Thread: Help With Wurdz
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

Thank you for the history there, IshMEL. I can see it was a difficult choice.

If what's happening, thematically, is the release of something toxic similar to the dust from a battered cushion, I like "Cloud" from that list of nouns. Grasp, Curse, Wound, and Retribution all imply some affirmative action by Revadac, but this seems like a passive defense. So "Cloud."

"Cadaverous" seems just a little redundant on his name. Deathly and Chilling have been done; Withering doesn't seem quite right to me. I like Infectious or Pestilential. Necrotic is also good, and has the advantage of being one of your own choices, so I would go with Necrotic Cloud.

Thanks again for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 21st, 2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: bit of a shame about the loss of "miasma," though. get on that, pre-sov people! :-)