View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2022, 03:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

I'm sure I'm not alone in my thoughts on this campaign and the surrounding atmosphere of it. Being a long time scaper, haslab should have my money. There have been a handful of avoidable turnoffs for me. Some from hasbro, and some from the community at large. First I'll say that, I've been around here, hanging out since begore the game had died. I never went anywhere. The real big reason I haven't bought this package is its very bloated with a substantial price tag. I don't want any terrain, extra castles, don't need extra samey dice markers, etc. There should have been a smaller buy in, and go up from there. Heck, they could even keep the "all in" option they have now as well. They didn't think it was needed to do the work there. The second big reason I didn't back this is: it's been great to see a bunch of familiar old faces around, but alongside the familiar and fun faces, there has rolled in a wave of toxicity and negativity from other sources. The amount of it has really turned me off from it in a whole. If a longtime scaper that loves the community like me feels this way, imagine how a new onlooker would feel. I wish this thing and the community around it the best, but lately it's not looking like what's for me. Hopefully the community can get back to the place I like to be around. Strangely enough, I've been hanging out on here on the regular for 12 years straight or so now. Having heroscape come back shouldn't be what drives me away. So if you guys get upset if and/or when this doesn't fund, think about these kind of things, that are turning people away.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo