View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Deathstroke-brainstorming phase

I don't think he ought to have Super Strength as he's listed as being able to press 800lbs and that's what Captain America is at. I believe our lower end for Super Strength was determined to be able to press 1000lbs (though certain figures like Magneto, with powers that allow them to life/throw etc. heavier objectes can have Super Strength even though they physically can't lift that much).

I can see Healing Factor power. If he's got it, he's got it.

I'd lower his defense perhaps to 5 if he ends up with the Healing factor.

Also, you might not need that Lightning Reflexes power as the Assassin's Counter Strike could simiulate his ability for superhuman reflexes. Speedsters like Flash would still suffer the affects of his reflexes since his special attacks are a max of 4 x 3 and that would be dangerous for him to attempt attacks of 3 vs. Assassin's Counter Strike. He'd maybe choose his normal attack of 5 and try to get away, but he still runs the risk of Deathstroke bypassing his Dodging ability. If he gets Healing Factor, that could replace Lightning Reflexes as I don't think he needs 4 powers.

Or you can totally change things to give him Enhanced Mind in place of both Lightning Reflexes and Assassin's Counterstrike while adding Healing Factor. Ehanced Mind could simulate how fast he processes info on an opponent and can use his mind and reflexes to predict their likely movement. It would work against any Unique Hero including Speedsters.

Enhanced Mind
If Deathstroke has previously attacked or defended against an opponent's Unique Hero, that figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice for the remainder of the game when defending against an attack from Deathstroke.

Just some

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon