View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: High Quality Card Print-Outs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I think a small set that included just the Promo units (Hawthorne, Nerak, Skahen, Woo) would be something most people would pay for. I know I would.

I don't have much use for extra cards of anything else.
Careful. That is intellectual property you are talking about recreating and selling. WotC isn't likely to behappy about it.

Yeah, I'm well aware of this line of conversation but I'm not looking to sell but rather make these available and making these entirely from scratch in CS3 helps a bit too. It really isn't any different then printing off the scans here on the site yourself. People can just get some better quality ones from people on the site.

It's also something that I intend to provide for free to the site and Hasbro too. So it's more of a convenience thing then anything else for people.
Cheers Cavalier People helping people is the goal.
I understand people helping people. I also know that big companies persue their IP rights vigorously. I just wanted to make sure you had thought about this possibility.