View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Are you getting any big shipments of any of the more less common figures? also, when will you restock on the waves you are low on?
We just bought a fairly sizable collection and I listed a good bit yesterday as well from someone else. The collection will take a few days to go through and list everything though and the guy I bought it from forgot the cards so I'm waiting on those to show up before listing.
I'll be restocking waves 11-13 next week but with the impending release of Pathfinders my sorters might be a bit busy and I'll prioritize those (at least some of the larger order) as first. I tried to restock right before Christmas but my wholesaler didn't have them on hand for some reason except for some wave 11 which I'll have up today.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames