View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2022, 03:39 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Air-Walker - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I do have some worry about the interaction of Power Cosmic and the Bow of Gabriel. Stuff that gives you extra Order Markers can get nasty.
They don't interact at all though. Rolling attack or defense dice is short for attacking or defending. Special powers that let you roll unblockable attack dice are not attacks.
We need a ruling on that. It specifically says rolling attack or defense dice, not attacking or defending. There is a difference, an when it says "roll X unblockable attack dice" people will absolutely interpret them as working together at times.
I was thinking that they didn't interact, but I do see your point. Making it a d20 power probably fixes it as Tickle suggests.