View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Deathstroke-brainstorming phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don't know much about the theme of the unit, but I like how he counters Flash. (Even though Flash is one of my favorite Units) AND Doesn't the brainstorming phase come first?
I knew I would mess something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think he needs a Healing Factor too.
He does have one, but I figured that I could give him 6 life and 6 defense to represent that. We already have some C3G units and multiple official ones with healing factors and I just don't want to turn them into fall back options for powers.
Sorry for the double post but what Official Units have a Healing Factor? (Unless you are thinking of the Feral Troll, and he hardly counts.)
Well the Feral Troll pops into my head, and when I first got my MS3, it took me 3 or 4 trys to get past him in the first room, mainly because of the healing factor of him, so I'd say he counts. I can't think of what off hand but I'm sure there are more then just him with a healing factor though.