View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:46 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape.org - New Software Support for Heroscape

Added something new today: an embedded map (Google Maps) showing the locations of upcoming tournaments & conventions.

Page:
https://heroscape.org/events/

Thought this might be a cool way for newer players to see what's happening near them if enough local events get their addresses entered.

Currently it only has the 2 upcoming Cons (ScapeCon IV, Scape Summit I) & my next local event listed, because those are the only entries in the site that have the new field 'Address' filled out (which I added today).

The new 'Address' field, if filled out, also appears on the Tournament/Convention page below the date(s) of the event. So if you put it there you probably don't need to put it in the description anymore.

If you want your events to appear on the map, enter the 'Address' field (either when creating the event, or when editing the event) exactly as it appears on Google Maps, and it should then show up on the map. If you try this and it doesn't work, let me know and I'll debug why.

- Chris