View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The books of HeroScape as pdf

Thanks for all the positive reviews guys. It really makes me want to work on this. I have actually been monitoring this thread all night while typing up Marro for SotM and it's been fun seeing all the comments (and rep) come in.

The good news is, SotM goes much faster than RotV. There is less units tobegin with (16 instead of 30) and with the exception of the Hive, the units seem to have less rulings. Of course I haven't done most of the heros yet, so I might be in for a surprise.

I'd like to hear from the printers out there (Aldin!) what this looks like on color laser printer! And to KingArthur and Onacara (who had a very similar idea): keep us up to date on your effort. For now, goodnite 'all!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format