View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The books of HeroScape as pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976 View Post
Ok... so here's what I'm envisioning. I currently have my cards in a cd case that works, but they are quick to become de-organised and a real pain in the butt. I think I will print these pages, either on a heavier stock, or have them laminated, then find some way of attaching a sleeve over the pic and keeping copies of the cards in the sleeve. Pages will be hole punched and kept in a 3 ring binder, in order to be able to add and organize further books.
Sounds great! Let me know how you you do the sleeves. I'd like to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!