View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:29 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I could see zelrig being scary, but I doubt he'll be too good. Just make sure your commons aren't adjacent to each other, then he'll only be able to kill one a turn, hardly anything to be afraid of. Now if he gets to your starting zone before you can move any of them away, or if you have too many figures to be spaced apart then he may be awesome. I think he'll be a "paper" unit. Still sounds like fun though. If he can cause people not to play with the 4th mass that will be good enough for me.

Oh and paradox, Zelrig's magestic fire can target any figure, unique or common, It's just that the defense dice modifier only affects common figures. I am sure that's what you meant but just in case I'm clarifying. So if your opponent surrounded his Q9 with common figures, go ahead and target him. It's like an upgraded shotgun blast that is especially good for juicy generic soldiers.