View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2023, 04:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: HexiCon 2023 Events!

@MegaSilver Man you really nerfed the "Madness". I though the major advantage of making unique squads to common squads was reinforcements when hey die, but making them "uncommon squads" kind of nerfs that so now don't see a real advantage to having more than one squad in most circumstances. However allowing as common squads does bring up a lot more questions for certain figures so understand the decisions.

Also maybe for your "ban list" instead of outright banning some of them just ban them from doubling up - specifically allow one each of Laglor, Ulginesh, Sonya, and Taelord. The other units I understand you are at the same time trying to remove all the A+ units to get more units some play, which again I get.

Also some additional questions still:
  • Multiple Haducs or Venoc Warlords and some Aubrien Archers or Elite Onyx Vipers. Q: Can both the scout leadership and frenzy enhancement can be doubled up.
  • Multiple Su-Bak-Na's and Ne-Gok-Sa's or Kee-Mo-Shi's (so many units to Mind Shackle) Q: Can you mindshackle a "uncommon squads" or are they now all considered Common squads?
  • Iskra and a bunch of Rechets. Q: I am assuming you can have one Iskra summon multiple squads of Rechets