View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2018, 12:03 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astroking112's Maps [Update 5-19-18]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
Awesome, it's finally uploaded! Not sure where the inspiration for that name came from, but the bio is fascinating. Good work, man!
Thanks! The name came from a mythical place known as keyboard spontaneity, cleaned up a little bit to become somewhat readable.

Unfortunately, I have yet to be able to upload the VirtualScape build instructions (along with the files for my second map), but I'm hoping to be able to post them somewhat soon. I'm sure that you understand how ready I am to finally take apart this map.