View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2022, 09:08 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: AoA:Vanguard Campaign Postmortem

Here’s my next installment of “I can’t help it but have hope regardless of where all the signs point and I have to take any ‘news’ with a half of a third of a grain of salt.”

Latest episode from Board Game Insiders. They mentioned how the campaign failed and its back in the vault. Both Ignacy and Stephen are still surprised at this considering all the work put in and $$ spent.

Stephen still seems to think that something will happen with HeroScape, though he made sure to say he has no inside info, but that he will shake the tree at Hasbro with the contacts he has and report back. Not that I expect anything to come of it.

1/2 of 1/3 of a grain of salt… but it’s still something.

-insert signature here-