View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2021, 06:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rectangular C3G cards, final update 6/2017 (Wave 26) ret

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
After a hiatus of three years (other life priorities took over), I'm back and am glad to see that C3G is still going strong. I'm also happy to see that there are now official beautifully designed poker sized C3G cards. Awesome. So I will officially retire from making these cards. I alphabetized the 662 cards that were done in this thread and that's probably the last thing done for this thread. Cheers.
Just wanted to give you a shout out and let you know that you inspired me to create the “official” c3g ones. I so loved using yours when I first started out that I began creating rectangle ones for my own customs which morphed into the current C3G cards.

Also thank you for the compliments on the latest designs. I still use your cards for the other groups and I have more than enough to keep me busy with C3G.