View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2014, 10:48 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WARGROUNDS of SCAPE (WoS) - discussion thread

I would like to nominate The Borogoves for WoS review. Full disclosure, I'm a huge Typhon2222 fanboy and feel most of his maps are worthy of nomination, but this is a good place to start.

I had the opportunity to build and play this map at a local game day/tournament. It's not only aesthetically pleasing, it has the choices and balance to offer interesting plays with a variety of units. Love the quick access to the shadowy and jungle-boosted middle, but there are a ton of places to gain height and the sides cannot be overlooked with their extra height and some line of sight protection. It's an all-around great build and I believe it's worthy of WoS consideration.

The Borogoves (v11) Download PDF
Uses: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

Here is the link to the .hsc file for The Borogoves.

Last edited by rudyvalentine; November 30th, 2014 at 11:26 PM.