View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2010, 04:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Old Rough and Ready's Custom Army Cards

gotta love the sarge!
The others are varying.(note i am no starwars fan so i dont know the factual info on your heroes.)
Darth Vader looks way too tough(especially Lethal Strike comboing with Force Choke)You could technically remove Lethal Strike as it would make Vader impossible to K.O. without roughly 2500 pts(or Morsbane)
3 move could make him a possible ranging target but as Lightsaber Deflection has 25% chance to stop the attack or reverse it on a really lucky 20Die roll.5 defense and 9 life doesn't help matters either.
The Battle Droids are 100% underpriced.Bonding with any hero along with gaining a secong race that has benefits and being able to shoot...I'd say around 35-45pts at best...
Han Solo's wording for run and gun is perfect though humorously out of super technical terms
Ive seen a lot of Star Wars fanfare and paid it no mind but these just grabbed my attention!Good Job!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.