Stats
Life: 3
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 3

SPECIAL POWERS

HORDE COMMANDS
Before taking a turn with Shaman of Morindan, you may first take a turn with a Zombies of Morindan squad or a Zombie Hulk.

ZOMBIE INCANTATIONS
If Shaman of Morindan destroys an opponent’s small or medium figure, roll the d20. If it is a 13 or higher, you may replace the destroyed figure with one of your previously destroyed Zombies of Morindan. If Shaman of Morindan destroys an opponent’s large or huge figure, roll the d20. If it is a 17 or higher, replace the destroyed figure with one of your previously destroyed Zombie Hulks.

STAFF OF MORINDAN
If the Shaman of Morindan is destroyed, place the STAFF OF MORINDAN glyph on the space where he was destroyed. A Hero may pick up the glyph, and whatever figure controls that glyph then has the power to use Horde Commands."
"Grim Necromancer #36 Deathknell D&D Miniature" Is what I was thinking to be the figure, but suggestions are always good.

I am trying to write stats for a figure that complements the Zombies of Morindan, and it would be helpful to get some feedback- I also wanted to make it compatible with the Zombie Hulk just because then it could work better with horde armies. Feedback?

(And yes, Horde Command lets you use your opponent's undead... so the Shaman would be a good boost to zombies and a good counterdraft to them.)

Last edited by ZAKOVANI; May 15th, 2012 at 04:54 PM.