Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2016, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Last year with Romo 2-0...without him 2-12
^This is incorrect.

Romo started 4 games for the Cowboys last year. You may recall he came back for the Dolphin game ('boys won) and then got hurt again in the Panther game.(thanksgiving, 'boys lost)

So they were 3-1 with him as the starter last year, 1-11 without him.
Yes, I did forget that. I tried to forget a lot of the past season but that actually makes my point even more...they only won 1 game without him. and actually didn't lose any games in which he finished.

Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.