View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD in the Northeast (NESA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
NESA is working on the possibility of hosting NHSD in central Connecticut (UConn Campus).

We are not going to run a tournament per se but a day of open gaming. Get your grudge matches in. Play someone you always wanted to play..etc etc.

We will probably run a few damnation alley type events also.

Along with that we will have some workshops on terrain building and painting/moding mini's as well as custom figure making (stats, abilites etc)

The purpose is to get together and share the game we all love without making anyone have to commit for a full day of time. If you can only make it for an hour...thats fine. We just want everyone to have a good time.

We will continue to update this thread with information as it becomes finalized.

If you have any ideas about other things we can do...or if you want to volunteer to run a workshop please let us know.

Thanks
Sweet, I'm their.
Maybe some two masterset maps!
I should be able to be their all day, but I'll have to check with the folk on that part of it!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.