View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:02 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2021 PNW NHDS ~ Oct 9th

Cross posted - hoping for regular tournaments in the future to be displayed here

Hello PNW Scapers. The time is nigh to throw some dice!

OREGON NHSD(ish) DELTA VC TOURNAMENT

Location: Salem, OR (I will PM my address to attendees before game day)

When: October 9th 1:00PM PST

Cost: Free

Format: Delta VC
In the interest of dusting off old figures that have been hiding from the 'bring one' style tournament scene, we'll be using the newest Delta VC pricing for this event. In essence, a powerful unit will cost you more and a weaker unit will cost you less. 70pt Grok Riders? You bet! Want to run Q9? Well, save room for 230pts!

You can find more info and the latest version of Delta VC army builder here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59583

YOU MUST USE THE PRICING FROM THIS LINK!

Venue: The event is at my house near downtown Salem, OR. It should be large enough to fit 20 people rather comfortably and, if need be, we can fit more if I expand into the nice basement area or outside on the deck over the creek weather allowing. Feel free to bring drinks and/or snacks and there are also several restaurants in the general vicinity, even a few within a short walk. Parking is available along the neighborhood streets and parking restrictions are not in effect on Saturdays.

Other Details: Please be vaccinated to attend as this will be an indoor event and forgive the unfortunate naming of this 'Delta' format. I should be able to provide all the maps depending on RSVPs and can certainly lend figures out to anyone in need depending on my collection. If folks want we can do a voluntary prize raffle, I've got a thing or two to throw in the pool.

460 Point Armies

18 Figure Limit

C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel not allowed

Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound

No Treasure Glyphs

4 1hr rounds with a possible optional 5th round if we have more than 16 players

Map Pool

RSVPs:
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on the HS Discord with any questions or RSVP.
Looking forward to seeing y’all!

Last edited by Ulysses; October 9th, 2021 at 04:24 AM.